Welcome to our website
Common problems and solutions of blow molding machine
1. No material is added at the feeding position: several situations need to be checked: whether the hopper has run out of material.
If yes: it needs to be fed as soon as possible.
If not: please check whether the control contactor of the hoist of the blow molding machine is in the power-on state. When the power is on, check whether the motor is powered and loaded, because this situation is likely to be caused by the preform being stuck on the lifting belt. At this time, the easiest way is to lift it manually.
If the control contactor of the inspection elevator is not energized, please check whether the preform detection electric eye and the reflector are not in the same line.
2. Feeding the old card feeding tray: This situation is a headache. From experience, if the length of the preform (preform) is longer and the weight is larger, then this phenomenon is relatively rare.
3. The bottle cannot be taken out of the mold after blowing:
first, the mold should be opened, and the mold should be opened and closed manually. If it is normal, run it in the empty running state, if it is normal.
Please check your exhaust time setting. If the exhaust setting is normal and the failure occurs every time the bottle is blown, then it can be judged that it is the problem of the exhaust valve, please open the exhaust valve to check its spring and seal condition (this There is also a phenomenon that the exhaust sound is relatively loud or there is a sound of unclean exhaust).
If you encounter a situation where the mold cannot be opened by chance due to the normal production of many molds, please check whether the clamping pin has a segmented screw in it. In addition, please check whether the clamping force is too large. Standard readjustment.
4. The bottle is always pinched: whether the position of the manipulator is misplaced.
5. Two manipulators collide: In this case, it is necessary to manually reset the manipulator, which is caused by dislocation.